Language, geo or visits required?

adquality

Hi, i have a website on spanish, is about phrases (https://www.frasesbonitas.tv) i need visit only from english countries for use sovrn ? i found in other thread that we can use by language, but i dont know if is better translate the website or not, today i find svorn and and i can’t figure out if i can use or not and the other question is if i can display this ads only for mobile.

thanks !

Hi Henry,

Thank you for reaching out. I would love to help you look into this. We accept traffic from most countries, as long is it is very high quality and there is enough data to evaluate.

We accept Spanish language sites as long as the traffic is quality and clean and as long as the content is current and high quality. Therefore, no, you do not need to translate to english to be accepted.

If you have not already, please sign up here: SELF SIGN UP

We will then be able to evaluate your site for approval!

Thanks,
Jordan

Hi Sovrn Guys,

why am I receiving these support emails between Henry and Jordan?

This is James at ViewPure and we didn’t submit this particular support
request. This is weird?

Best,

James

562-252-8227

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out! Each user is able to configure email notification preferences. You can do this by clicking on the circle with your initial in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Then, click on the settings wheel & choose “Email”.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Hillary