Header bidding ad units

Hi
I have an account with you and I would like to start using header bidding via prebid.js, in the meridian console when I try to create new tags there is no option to create header bidding tags. The regular display tags, mention that they shouldn’t be used for header bidding. Can you please help me out, finding the header bidding ad tags setup?

thanks

Please email us at Publishersupport@sovrn.com and include your username and as much detail as you can about your set up. We will reach out to you directly with next steps :slight_smile:

Jordan

Hi @Lior, did you get a response to your question regarding how to set up header bidding tags? I have the same issue as you posted and didn’t get a response from Sovrn support yet.
Thanks in advance, Yossi

Hi @adopter Yeah I got a response after reaching out to the publisher support, they need to activate your account for header bidding on their side and make sure you are all set up. I would try again and wait for Christmas/New Years eve to end

Hey,

I can take a look at your account and see where you stand. I am going to message you directly in order to further this conversation. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,
Jordan

Thank you fir yiur respobse Lior!
Happy silvester (-:

Hello
Yes that would be great and helpful tips to better how we are utilising
Sovrn would be greatly appreciated.

So Sovrn support has to specifically enable header bidding from their side? And that’s a separate process from when they approve the URL of your site?

I’m wondering if that’s why I’m not getting any Sovrn ads served to my site. I’m using a super basic Prebid.js test setup w/ the Sovrn adapter and a single ad unit and a $0.10 floor price and still can’t get it to serve an ad.

@urbanizemedia Can you please provide a test page and I can check it out?

Thanks!

You do have to email your account manager or Publishersupport@sovrn.com to ask them to create header bidding ad units for you.