Did you miss: DMEXCO tips, partner evaluations, SEO checklist, shift to video and viewability changes?

Sovrn will be at the biggest ad tech show in the world and we have some tips to make the most of the experience. Going? Schedule a meeting with us!

Do publishers have too few or too many partners? How can they tell? It’s a great question posed in this adexchanger article and we’d like to hear your thoughts in the forum.

This is one of the most comprehensive, useful SEO checklists published in some time.

Some publishers are going all in on video. Good strategy? Well until supply matches demand, it’ll command higher CPMs.

Viewability isn’t a popular topic for publishers. Well, GroupM just made some changes to their standard that will make things a little bit tougher.

What did we miss that would benefit the rest of the community?

Thanks for this, Rob! I had missed that SEO checklist. I don’t think I’ve seen anything as comprehensive as that before so will definitely be digging into it next week.

I also enjoyed the article on video and would be curious to hear other’s thoughts. I’ve noticed higher CTR’s on video ads so am starting to focus more energy on video. That being said, I’m not looking at doing a complete ‘pivot’ anytime soon.

Kayla, I think that’s the right approach. Simply chasing the dollars will ultimately backfire depending on the kind of publisher you are. People like their content in multiple forms. Each content format has advantages/disadvantages. They go to publishers that provide the right mixture. If you can get or create video content, I think it’s the right move. To stop writing in favor of shooting only video? Sounds foolish to me.

Does anyone disagree?