Before we can approve your site we need to confirm you are the owner. Please reply to publishersupport@sovrn.com for further instructions

Before we can approve your site we need to confirm you are the owner. Please reply to publishersupport@sovrn.com for further instructions.

I’m getting this status for some of the domain I’ve send to review…
I contacted to publishersupport@sovrn.com sending a page following their instruction to prove ownership of the site…
but 3 day past… and never get any answer…

what can I do?

Hi!

Thank you for joining us here in the sovrn community hub. We have responded via email with further instructions. Please take a look and email us back if you have any questions.

Thank you!
Jordan

Thanks Jordan~
I got your email~
btw, I’ve send you again with the Test page you’ve request again~ :slight_smile:

hello sir!
I have pasted the ad tag on my website but I am only able to see the code on my live website. When will my website get approved by sovrn??

Hi @Cachycars,

Please shoot us an email at publishersupport@sovrn.com with your Meridian username and our Operations team can complete the vetting process.

Thanks!
Anna

hello @acarpinello
I have send a mail to the email address you have told. How much time it will take to approve the website.

I am the owner of the website, videogameregion.com

Hi @Cachycars,

Please give our Operations team 24-48 hours to evaluate the site and review your submission. You should receive an automated email response within that time period with your updated account status.

Best,
Anna

Hi @CounterSword,

Please shoot us an email at publishersupport@sovrn.com with your Meridian username and our Operations team can complete the vetting process.

Thanks,
Anna